Apply till 13.06.2017
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for HR intern that is not afraid of routine and is capable to manage various tasks with smile and laugh!
There is opportunity to combine internship with studies
- Student, preferably HR / business administration- should have a contract from University
- Willingness to work with / ability to concentrate on details
- Good English and Latvian language skills
- Excellent computer skills, ability to use Gmail, Excel, and Word programs
- Open – minded, ready to communicate
- To participate in different projects related to recruitment and record-keeping
- To work with HR IT Solutions, to update data bases with information
- To participate in recruitment projects, to call candidates and gather information
- To help HR Department with everyday activities
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment
- Paid internship
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts
- Company events (sports events, active social life, opportunity to participate in different projects )
- Friendly and open colleagues
- Unique projects to fulfill.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 13.06.2018
- Internship • till 16.06.2018
- Internship • till 10.06.2018
- Internship • till 08.06.2018
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 30,000 employees spread across 53 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.
We're looking for results-oriented, innovative people such as you, who welcome the opportunity to make a difference every day. Join our team and make the difference!