Digital Marketing Content Executive
Apply till 29.09.2017
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Dear Future Colleague,
We are not a "typical" technology company and, this will definitely not be a standard Marketing Job. Therefore, if you are looking for something "casual" - don't waste your time :)
We are one of the fastest growing smart home companies in Latvia. We provide technologies that transform homes into the most futuristic and technologically advanced properties you can ever imagine. We are growing fast, as we are aiming to equip 70% of Latvian homes with smart home technology by 2030th. Therefore, we are looking for a soulmate to become our Digital Content Marketing Executive and improve our company's digital channels.
As our intern, you will be accountable for managing the company's digital content. You will be involved in the creative process of planning, delivering and analysing content for both Echoo Smart Homes website and social media channels, as well as other exciting tasks. You will work closely with the Marketing Team, helping us to positively shape the future of our country.
As a reward, we will provide you with fully-paid training-trip to Czech Republic, growth and development opportunities within the company, references and outcome-based rewards. Moreover, you will build a strong CV and make plenty of good contacts in the Real Estate, Design and Development segments.
- NONE. Nothing is mandatory except passion to do something big, something that will shape the future of our country, and obviously earn a decent reward.
- An ability to write in both Latvian and Russian as a native speaker;
- An understanding of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why;
- An interest in Social Media and Marketing in general;
- An interest in technology and innovation;
- Great organisational and time management skills;
- Good writing and editing skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail, grammar and punctuation;
- A positive “can-do” attitude;
- Experience in managing Social Media channels;
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Familiarity with WordPress.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost;
- Following content marketing and design trends to implement the best practices;
- Coming up with ideas and creating useful and engaging content for Social Media customers actually need and want;
- Analysing Facebook insights and measuring the results of content marketing activities for further improvement;
- Writing compelling content for a blog that increases the web presence of your clients;
- Optimising content considering SEO and Google Analytics;
- Ensuring content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
You will be given support, friendly working environment and a chance to become an important person in our company.
Why should you apply?
First, we respect your time and passion, so we are excited to provide you with the below rewards:
- Outcome-based rewards and growth opportunities;
- Participation in fully-paid training-conference in Czech Republic;
- Work experience that will look great on your CV;
- Flexible working hours so that you can do both the internship and your studies;
- Experience of working with the largest Real Estate, Design and Architecture companies in Latvia;
- References and growth-oriented feedback to help your career goals;
- Great emotions from working in a great team.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 14.12.2017
- Internship • till 30.11.2017
- Work • Salary(net): 350 EUR monthly • till 12.12.2017
- Internship • till 16.12.2017
About the company
Sveicināti! Mēs piedāvājam pieejamus gudrās mājas risinājumus privātpersonām un uzņēmumiem. Mēs jau stradājām ar lielākajiem real estate, dizaina un arhitektūras kompānijam. Mūsu mērķis ir aprīkot 70% Latvijas māju ar gudrās mājas tehnoloģijam līdz 2030 gadam. Vēlies uzzināt kā mēs to sasniegsim? Pievenojies mūsu komandai!