Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst – WORKING TIME 15:00-24:00
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Solvay attracts, retains and develops employees to their highest potential and is recognized as a global employer of choice. Whether you are a professional already in the workforce or a soon-to-be graduate, Solvay offers you opportunities for personal and professional growth. Are you ready to build a brighter future?
- Preferable Technical education/student in IT or related field
- Intermediate knowledge and practical experience in MS Windows XP, Windows 7 and Office 2010/2013
- Intermediate knowledge of networking and printer diagnostics
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills
- Well organized, self-starter and able to work well in the team
- Strong Team and Customer Service Focus
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced complex environment
- Fluent English proficiency: must have good conversational English skills, must be able to read and write proficiently in English
- Knowledge of German or Spanish language will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a Call Center / Help Desk environment is not compulsory but will be considered as an advantage
- Provide first level support to Solvay end users on a variety of IT and Business issues
- Respond to telephone calls, email and self-service requests for technical support in a professional and courteous manner and in accordance with established Help Desk quality guidelines
- Identify, document, research, troubleshoot and escalate issues to ensure timely resolution
- Follow documented Help Desk procedures
- Provide feedback to Team Leader for process improvements and initiate support script updates based on information achieved during troubleshooting and received from other Teams
- Be open to comments and suggestions and report them to Manager and/or team leader if needed
- Handle, log and report any customer complaints
- Provide rotating weekend and night shift support coverage according to the schedule
- Cover work evening shifts(15:00-24:00)
- A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits
- Appreciation and Recognition programs
- Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts
- Challenging projects and all the possibilities to grow above your own!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 20.09.2018
- Internship • till 22.09.2018
- Internship • till 03.10.2018
- Internship • till 30.09.2018
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 30,000 employees spread across 53 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.
We're looking for results-oriented, innovative people such as you, who welcome the opportunity to make a difference every day. Join our team and make the difference!